Inspired by 40 years of breastmilk research, we have developed Aptamil SENSAVIA Follow On Milk, a nutritionally tailored formulation for babies from 6-12 months, based on partially hydrolysed milk protein where the milk protein has been broken into smaller pieces. With calcium needed for normal growth and development of bone.
Partially hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Maize Starch, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Emulsifiers (Citric acid ester of mono- & diglycerides, Soy lecithin), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Choline chloride, Taurine, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Inositol, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl palmitate), L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Copper sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Sodium selenite, Vitamin D3.
Allergy Advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Typical values per 100ml prepared feed
- Energy 285kJ / 68kcal
- Fat 3.0g
- of which, saturates 1.4g
- of which, unsaturates 1.6g
- of which LCPs† 0.013g
- - Arachidonic acid (AA) 0.006g
- - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.006g
- of which, EFAs∆ 0.456g
- - Linoleic acid (LA) 0.385g
- - Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 0.071g
- Carbohydrate 8.4g
- of which, sugars 6.9g
- of which, lactose 6.6g
- Fibre 0.6g
- Protein 1.6g
- Salt 0.06g
- Vitamin A 60µg-RE/15%*
- Vitamin D3 1.4µg/20%*
- Vitamin E 1.1mg α-TE/22%*
- Vitamin K1 5.1µg/43%*
- Vitamin C 9.4mg/21%*
- Thiamin (B1) 0.05mg/10%*
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.17mg/24%*
- Niacin (B3) 0.45 mg/6%*
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg/6%*
- Folic acid 8.5 µg/7%*
- Vitamin B12 0.08 µg/10%*
- Biotin 1.8 µg/18%*
- Pantothenic acid 0.358mg/12%*
- Sodium 24.5mg/6%*
- Potassium 85mg/9%*
- Chloride 44mg/9%*
- Calcium 63mg/11%*
- Phosphorus 35mg/6%*
- Magnesium 5.9mg/7%*
- Iron 1.1mg/14%*
- Zinc 0.55mg/11%*
- Copper 0.042mg/8%*
- Manganese 0.008mg/<1%*
- Fluoride ≤0.006mg
- Selenium 1.5 µg/8%*
- Iodine 13 µg/16%*
- L-Carnitine 1.0mg
- Choline 10mg
- Taurine 5.6mg
- Inositol 3.3mg
- GOS/FOS◊ 0.8g
- Nucleotides 3.3mg
- † Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- ◊ Galacto-oligosaccharides / Fructo-oligosaccharides
- ∆ Essential fatty acids
- *% Labelling Reference Values
How to prepare Aptamil SENSAVIA Follow On Milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Replace lid on beaker. Shake vertically and vigorously (for 10 seconds) until powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Sensavia® Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby's individual needs.
Suitable from 6-12 months
Follow On Milk based on partially hydrolysed milk protein
Name and address:
White Horse Business Park,
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
Find out more about our commitments to high quality
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
Due to the blend of ingredients in Aptamil® SENSAVIA Follow On Milk, you may notice a change in your baby's stool consistency (looser) and colour (greener). This is perfectly normal.
Use Growing Up milk as part of a varied balanced diet from 1 year.
Do not use if your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk allergy.