Our Aptamil® Follow On Milk with PronutraTM-ADVANCE powder is now available in NEW Ready To Mix Sachets, suitable from 6-12 months to complement a weaning diet.
✓ Easy to carry
✓ Just add to waterΔ
✓ Pre-measured powder, no scoop counting required
Δ Following preparation instructions
Dairy-based blend (of which 28% is fermented) [Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, High oleic sunflower oil), Skimmed milk, Demineralised whey (from milk), Whey concentrate (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Potassium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Choline chloride, Vitamin C, Sodium citrate, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Inositol, Magnesium chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl palmitate), Nicotinamide, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Whey protein (from milk), Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium chloride, Taurine, Ferrous sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc sulphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin D3.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Typical values per 100ml prepared feed
- Energy 285kJ/68kcal
- Fat 3.2g
- of which, saturates 1.4g
- of which, mono-unsaturates 1.2g
- of which, polyunsaturates 0.5g
- of which, LCPs† 0.031g
- - Arachidonic acid (AA) 0.009g
- - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.017g
- Carbohydrate 8.2g
- of which, sugars 8.1g
- of which, lactose 7.8g
- of which, polyols 0.007g
- - Inositol 0.007g
- Fibre 0.6g
- of which, GOS° 0.48g
- of which, FOS◊ 0.08g
- of which, 3'GL‡ 0.02g
- Protein 1.4g
- Vitamin A 60µg
- Vitamin D3 1.7µg
- Vitamin E 0.77mg TE
- Vitamin K1 5.9µg
- Vitamin C 9.0mg
- Thiamin (B1) 0.05mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.14mg
- Niacin (B3) 0.46mg
- Vitamin B6 0.05mg
- Folate 13µg
- Vitamin B12 0.17µg
- Biotin 1.8µg
- Pantothenic acid 0.49mg
- Sodium 23mg
- Potassium 78mg
- Chloride 54mg
- Calcium 73mg
- Phosphorus 50mg
- Magnesium 7.1mg
- Iron 1.0mg
- Zinc 0.50mg
- Copper 0.054mg
- Manganese 0.005mg
- Fluoride ≤0.006mg
- Selenium 3.1µg
- Iodine 13µg
- L-Carnitine 2.0mg
- Choline 15mg
- Taurine 5.1mg
- Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°) 0.2g
- Nucleotides 2.4mg
- *% Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children
- †Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
ΔHow to prepare Aptamil® Follow On Milk Sachets
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure 210ml of water into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using scissors, carefully cut the top off one sachet and pour all of the powder into the water.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Refer to feeding guide for recommended intake per feed. Feed immediately.
Discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
Other products in this range
Your baby's Aptamil® formula journey
Stage 2: You are here
Stage 3: Further ahead
Aptamil® Growing Up Milk 1-2 years
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
Find out more about our commitments to high quality
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that all formula milks including the decision to start weaning should be made on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
Do not use if your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk allergy.
Use Growing Up milk as part of a varied balanced diet from 1 year.