Milled organic rice with added vitamin B1. The smooth texture of our organic baby rice makes it suitable as a first weaning food. We’ve added nothing to our organic baby rice but a little vitamin B1.
· Suitable from 4-6+ months
· No added sugar or salt*
· No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
· Gluten free
· Suitable for vegetarians
*Contains only naturally occurring sugars and salt
NEW resealable pack for safe and easy storage.
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Organic rice flour (99.99%), Thiamin (Vitamin B1).
May contain traces of milk and soy.
- Typical values per 100g dry product
- Energy 1664kJ/392kcal
- Fat 1.1g
- of which: saturates 0.2g
- Carbohydrate 87g
- of which: sugars* <0.5g
- Fibre 1.1g
- Protein 7.7g
- Salt* 0.02g
- Thiamin (B1) 0.84mg
- *No added sugar or salt. Contains naturally occuring sugars and salt only.
- †LRV (Labelling Reference Value) is a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day to meet the requirements of infants and young children.
How to prepare Aptamil® Organic baby rice
Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon:
1. Mix 1 spoonful of organic baby rice with 3 ½ spoonfuls of your baby’s usual milk (warm or cold) and stir.
2. If serving warm, remember to check the temperature before offering it to your baby.
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods
Other products in this range
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
Find out more about our commitments to high quality
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that all formula milks including the decision to start weaning should be made on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
Do not use if your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk allergy.
Use Growing Up milk as part of a varied balanced diet from 1 year.