A blend of wheat, rye, oats, spelt, millet and buckwheat with milk. Our tasty multigrain cereal is a good way to introduce thicker textures for babies aged 7+ months.
Nutritionally tailored to be part of a weaning diet, our yummy multigrain cereal contains iron to support normal cognitive development as well as added vitamin A, C and D.
· Suitable from 7+ months
· No added sugar or salt*
· No preservatives
· Suitable for vegetarians
*Contains only naturally occurring sugars and salt
NEW resealable pack for safe and easy storage.
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Milled cereals (40%) (Wholegrain wheat (36%), Rye, Wholegrain oat (1%), Wholegrain spelt (1%), Wholegrain millet (1%), Rice, Buckwheat), Skimmed milk powder, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin)), Demineralised whey powder (from milk), Cornflakes (Maize, Emulsifier (Sunflower lecithin)), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk) (5%), Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Iodine), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) (0.4%), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Thiamin).
Allergy advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Typical values per 100g dry product
- Energy 397kJ/94kcal
- Fat 2.7g
- of which: saturates 1.1g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- of which: sugars* 5.2g
- Fibre 1.7g
- Protein 3.8g
- Salt* 0.07g
- Vitamin A/% LRV† per portion 97µg/24%†
- Vitamin D3/% LRV† per portion 1.5µg/15%†
- Vitamin C/% LRV† per portion 9.2mg/37%†
- Thiamin (B1)/% LRV† per portion 0.27mg/54%†
- Calcium/% LRV† per portion 122mg/31%†
- Iron/% LRV† per portion 2.1mg/35%†
- Iodine/% LRV† per portion 23µg/33%†
- 1Based on a 23g serving of cereal made with 77ml of water as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- *No added sugar or salt. Contains naturally occurring sugars and salt only.
- †LRV (Labelling Reference Value) is a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day to meet the requirements of infants and young children.
Preparing your baby's feed
Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon:
- Mix 1 spoonful of cereal with 2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water and stir.
- If serving warm, check temperature before feeding.
This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less water as required.
Other products in this range
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
Find out more about our commitments to high quality
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that all formula milks including the decision to start weaning should be made on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
Do not use if your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk allergy.
Use Growing Up milk as part of a varied balanced diet from 1 year.