Muesli with oats, raisins, apple, prune, ground hazelnut and added vitamins & minerals.
Precautionary recall of some batches of Aptamil Multigrain & Fruit Bircher Muesli and Aptamil Oats, Raisin & Apple Bircher Muesli
Oat flakes (68%), Fruits (30%) (Raisins (15%), Apple powder (7%), Prunes (5%), Apple pieces (3%)), Ground hazelnut (2%), Vitamin and mineral mix (Vitamin C, Iron, Vitamin B1, Iodine, Vitamin D3), Calcium.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Nutrition Information Typical values per 100g dry product/% LRV† per portion
- Energy 1551KJ/368kcal
- Fat 6.4g
- - of which saturates 1.0g
- Carbohydrate 64g
- - of which: sugars* 21g
- Fibre 8.0g
- Protein 10g
- Salt* 0.05g
- Vitamin D3 4.2μg/27%
- Vitamin C 15mg/56%
- Thiamin (B1) 0.80mg/66%
- Calcium 80.0mg/21%
- Iron 5.5mg/48%
- Iodine 50.0μg/37%
Preparing your baby's feed:
Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon
- Mix 1 spoonful of cereal with 2 spoonfuls of your baby's usual milk.
- If serving warm, check temperature before feeding.As your baby's appetite grows, use a larger spoon to make a bigger serving.
- This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less milk as required. Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
Other products in this range
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that all formula milks including the decision to start weaning should be made on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
Do not use if your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk allergy.
Use Toddler Milk as part of a varied balanced diet from 1 year.