Inspired by 50 years of research in early life science, the development of Aptamil® Organic First Infant Milk has been driven by our expert knowledge of science and nature. During each stage of our development process, our Organic formulation has been crafted with the care and expertise that we believe every parent and baby deserves.
2 different variations available
†We have made this organic formulation with animal welfare and the planet in mind. Our milk comes from cows that are pastured on open fields when the weather allows, in line with organic standards. From the sourcing of our ingredients to partnering with our farmers, quality is our highest priority.
A parent cares about every detail and so do we.
Driven by science & nature
Inspired by 50 years of research in early life science
Made with organic ingredients
Crafted with care
Aptamil® Organic First Infant Milk
Our Organic First Infant Milk developed with certified organic ingredients†.
No artificial preservatives*.
ΔPalm oil free oil blend.
DHA (Omega-3) - Contains DHA*
Nutritionally complete - suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months*
*As required by the legislation for all infant formula.
Organic demineralised whey (from milk), Organic vegetable oils (High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), Organic lactose (from milk), Organic skimmed milk, Organic galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Organic milk protein, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Emulsifier (Organic soy lecithin), Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Calcium phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Magnesium chloride, Vitamin C, Potassium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Inositol, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, L-Carnitine, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin E, Nicotinamide, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
- Typical values per 100ml prepared feed/Units
- Energy 276kJ/66kcal
- Fat 3.4g
- of which, saturates 1.1g
- of which, mono-unsaturates 1.7g
- of which, polyunsaturates 0.5g
- of which, LCPs†† 0.038g
- - Arachidonic acid (AA) 0.017g
- - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.017g
- Carbohydrate 7.3g
- of which, sugars 7.1g
- of which, lactose 6.8g
- of which, polyols 0.007g
- - Inositol 0.007g
- Fibre 0.6g
- of which, GOS° 0.47g
- of which, FOS◊ 0.08g
- Protein 1.3g
- Vitamin A 58µg
- Vitamin D3 1.45µg
- Vitamin E 1.5mg TE
- Vitamin K1 4.2µg
- Vitamin C 8.9mg
- Thiamin (B1) 0.07mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.10mg
- Niacin (B3) 0.43mg
- Vitamin B6 0.06mg
- Folate 17µg
- Vitamin B12 0.15µg
- Biotin 2.2µg
- Pantothenic acid 0.73mg
- Sodium 22.8mg
- Potassium 71mg
- Chloride 55mg
- Calcium 58mg
- Phosphorus 33mg
- Magnesium 5.4mg
- Iron 0.53mg
- Zinc 0.48mg
- Copper 0.050mg
- Manganese 0.003mg
- Fluoride ≤0.006mg
- Selenium 2.5µg
- Iodine 13µg
- L-Carnitine 2.0mg
- Choline 22mg
- Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°) 0.2g
††Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
Preparing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Important feeding advice
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Suitable from birth
Organic First Infant Milk
Name and address:
White Horse Business Park,
Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
Other products in this range
Aptamil® Organic formula journey
Aptamil® Organic Follow On Milk
Compliments a weaning diet from 6 months, contains vitamins A, C & D and organic ingredients.
Aptamil® Organic Toddler Milk
Suitable from the 12th month, contains vitamins A, C & D and organic ingredients.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
Breastfeeding is best. Infant milk is suitable from birth, when babies are not breastfed. Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that the use of formula milks and the decision to start weaning should be made only on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care based on baby’s individual needs.
Use Aptamil Organic Toddler milk as part of a varied, balanced diet from the 12th month.