Terms and conditions
Date last updated: May 24, 2018
1. This Site is produced by Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket House, Newmarket Avenue, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ. (registered company number 00275552) (“Nutricia”), for your information, education and communication. One of our brands is Aptamil who provide Aptaclub and in these terms and conditions we refer to ourselves as “Aptaclub”.
2. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations and are intended for use by UK residents only. Aptaclub makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations. If you are calling from outside the UK we advise that you speak to your local healthcare professional if you have any questions regarding your pregnancy or baby.
3. This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Aptamil products. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Aptaclub is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
Members of Aptaclub programme
Exclusions of liability
1. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
2. Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
1. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
2. Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
3. We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
4. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Content is correct, the Content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that Aptaclub is not engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal, or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment or before proceeding on the basis of any Content. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content
1. The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Nutricia. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Nutricia.
2. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Nutricia. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Nutricia. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutricia will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
1. A variety of information, text, graphics, software and other materials (“Content”) is available on the Site.
2. Nutricia strives to keep the Content that we post on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, timeliness, or that it will not be objectionable to you, of any Content.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nutricia. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
1. This Site may contain links to other Sites. Aptaclub is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Aptaclub. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Aptaclub’s written permission.
2. Aptaclub does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
3. Aptaclub reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
4. Aptaclub may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
5. Aptaclub may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
6. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit. Aptaclub reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Additional terms for particular areas of the site
1. Aptaclub will carry out the live chat services provided on our website ("Live Chat") with reasonable skill and care.
2. Aptaclub does not offer specific medical advice on the Live Chat service. For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
3. At the time of your 'chat' you may request a transcript of the conversation by pressing the printer or envelope icon at the top of the chat window.
4. For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
5. Aptaclub will keep a transcript of every “chat” made through Live Chat. This transcript will be kept for 24 months and will be used for training and quality evaluation and in the event of any consumer complaint in relation to the Live Chat service.
6. All Live Chat conversations are completed over a secure transmission and are confidential between the “caller” and Aptaclub unless express permission is given by the “caller”. However, if there is risk of someone being harmed or other unlawful activity, we may have to pass some details onto the authorities.
7. When you are using Live Chat, do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
By purchasing on the Aptaclub webshop you agree to Ingram Micro's terms and conditions, accessible here
Conditions of offers
Full Terms and Conditions for each competition are available on the relevant competition page.
User Generated Content (UGC) Terms and Conditions
- Nutricia Limited (‘Nutricia’, ‘our’, ‘us’) reaches out to social media users to seek their permission to feature our favourite content on our various sites (internal and external), social channels and promotional materials. You are reading this because Nutricia has requested your permission to use your social media content in this way.
- If you choose to allow us to use your words, pictures, images, video, post, survey answers, data, information or any other content you have put together (‘Content’) by replying to us and confirming you have read the Terms and Conditions, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snap or other social channel terms and conditions of use (as applicable) and you certify that you are least 18 years of age.
- Nutricia collects and transmits to the Nutricia website cgbabyclub.co.uk (the “Site”), social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat, promotional materials, surveys and other properties (the “Nutricia Properties”) Content, including photos, text, graphics, audio, video, location information, comments and other materials from social media sites, for use by Nutricia in connection with its business, including Nutricia’s product feature, marketing, promotional, advertising and other consumer-related activities (the “Nutricia Activities”).
- You hereby grant to Nutricia and its related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, and third-party service providers, and their respective partners, marketing and public relations agencies, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use your Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known.
- The Licensed Parties may use, display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit and make publicly accessible the Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
- You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your User Content.
- By consenting to our use of your Content, you confirm, warrant and acknowledge:
a. You are 18 years of age or over;
b. You own all rights in and to your Content and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such Content;
c. You are solely responsible for your Content;
d. The Licensed Parties’ use of your Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, proprietary or other rights, of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation;
e. To the extent permissible by law, you hereby irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of the Content; and
f. The Content is not libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful or prejudicial of any person or group on the grounds of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any Content from the Site and the Nutricia Properties in their sole discretion. If you believe any content, including Content, residing on the Site or the Nutricia Properties or displayed or used in connection with the Nutricia Activities infringes any person or entity's copyright rights, please notify us.
- The Licensed Parties have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any submission by you in relation to the Content or otherwise, except pursuant to the Licensed Parties’ respective privacy policies.
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your Content.
Nutricia’s Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in proprietary information and materials of Nutricia’s by authorising use of your Content or otherwise using or accessing the Site, the Nutricia Activities or the Nutricia Properties.
- These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and may not be assigned or transferred by you for any reason whatsoever without Nutricia’s prior written consent and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing shall be void and without effect.
- Nutricia reserves the right to alters these Terms and Conditions without advance notice by posting a revised Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, you should review the Terms and Conditions each time you grant permission or authorisation to feature your Content.
- You agree that if Nutricia does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms and Conditions (or which Nutricia has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Nutricia’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Nutricia.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law or for any other reason whatsoever, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.